With vegan Australian hot waxes, professional waxing techniques, our bikini wax and Brazilian wax have been the most loved services since 2010.
What is bikini wax? Brazilian wax?
Bikini wax is the removal of much or little pubic hair on the sides of your bikini area.
Brazilian wax is the removal of all hair in the genital area, or a small strip is left in the front.
You may be confused with the terms “bikini wax”, “full bikini wax”, and “Brazilian wax”. At Waxing House, here’s how we differentiate our most love services relating bikini wax:
|Bikini line||Full bikini||Brazilian|
|Removes the hairs that is visible when wearing a bikini bottom.||Remove all the hairs from the front.||Remove all the hairs from the front. If you want to leave a small strip, triangle, square, it’s up to you!|
Many of our clients consider “Brazilian wax” to be “full bikini wax”. Therefore, please clearly confirm with your service staff if you want to remove all the hair or leave a little hair when getting “Brazilian wax”.
7 reasons to get bikini wax, Brazilian wax at Waxing House
Althoughe there are many spas providing bikini waxing, Brazilian waxing, not all are professional and clean. Here are our differences:
While there are many spas providing bikini waxing, not all are professional and clean. Here are our differences:
- Using Jax Wax Australia’s products for bikini waxing including premium hot waxes, before/ after wax oil and lotion.
- 100% hot waxes for sensitive skin will be used >> completely remove hair roots, almost no redness after waxing
- Using small wooden sticks (no double dipping) and bottom paper for each client then dispose.
- Professional waxing technique >> least pain, don’t need relief pills
- Private, clean service rooms
- Professional bikini waxing for pregnant ladies
- Almost staffs can communicate in English to understand your demand (if you are a foreigners)
How much is bikini, Brazilian wax?
We provide competitive rates and superior Brazilian wax that you won’t find anywhere else.
We can confidently say that there are not many salons in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city where you can experience a comfortable, efficient and professional bikini, brazilian wax like at Waxing House.
Bikini waxing steps
Time needed: 30 minutes.
Bikini waxing steps at Waxing House
We suggest you cleanse with intimate gel before coming to spa, or you can do that at our spa before waxing. Or, our staffs will use pre-wax liquid to clean with wet tissue.
- BIKINI WAXING
The hot waxes will be applied on the bikini area at a warm temperature. We use the most comfortable wax for sensitive skin and tiny wooden sticks to ensure the least pain.
- REMOVE WAX RESIDUE WITH PROFESSIONAL AFTER-WAX OIL
After wax, we use professional after-wax oil to completely remove the wax residue, calm down your skin and release the pain if any.
(Some places use baby massage oil or other oils which easily causes pore clogging and ingrown hair after wax later. Those oil are not specific oil for removing wax residue).
After using after-wax oil to remove the wax residue, we apply after-wax lotion formulated with tea tree oil and antioxidants on the waxed area.
This specific lotion will help to calm down, rejuvenate the skin, prevent ingrown hairs and nourish the skin.
This professional after-wax lotion is safe to be used for the bikini area. And, it is available with 100ml bottle at our spas for purchasing to use at home.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BIKINI WAX, BRAZILIAN WAX
Cleanse your private area before coming.
You can cleanse your intimate area at our toilet if you are coming straight from work.
We use hot waxes from Jax Wax Australia.
In order to completely remove the hair roots, the hair should be at least 0.5 cm, preferably 0.7-1 cm.
If you have recently shaved, you will need to wait about 2 weeks for the hair to regrow long enough.
Depending on personal situation, it takes about 30-45 minutes for a Brazilian or Hollywood wax.
Most of our clients find they need to come in every 3 – 5 weeks.
YES. Just be aware that the bikini area is more sensitive during this time, so you may feel more painful than usual. And, you will need to wear a tampon if you want to get bikini wax.
Yes. However, you may experience more skin sensitivity due to the hormonal changes during pregnancy. Our wax specialists will make you as comfortable as possible during brazilian wax.
– Avoid hot steaming, saunas, hot tubs in 24 hours.
– After Brazilian waxing, all dead cells are removed, you don’t need exfoliation within 7 days. Many places suggest you to use body scrubs for bikini area 3-4 days after wax to prevent ingrown hair, but that’s not recommended.
– To prevent ingrown hair, you should use after-wax lotion because it contains active ingredients that has anti-bacterial function. Also, it nourishes, safely lighten your sensitive private area.