Language: Tiếng Việt
- What kind of laser hair removal technologies we have?
- How it works and how many sessions?
- What are our best packages for you?
- Female laser hair removal price list
- What are our laser hair removal steps?
- WHAT YOU SHOULD and SHOULD NOT DO before/after LASER
- How often should I get laser for the best result?
- In which case will I get my money back?
Body and bikini laser hair removal for women at Waxing House: see improvement within the first 3 sessions or get your money back.
Laser hair removal for bikini and body has become so popular among women these days. Everyone knows that good machines will provide high effectiveness and do not have bad impacts on the treated areas, especially bikini area.
Thus, choosing a reputable, effective place to get body or bikini laser hair removal is really important. Good bikini laser hair removal can also improve the genital skin color.
At Waxing House, you’ll get good result or 100% your money back.
Don’t waste your money on cheap laser hair removal with no effectiveness. Bad service may darken your treated areas.
What kind of laser hair removal technologies we have?
We have 2 laser hair removal technologies:
# Elight (combination of IPL and RF)
# Diode laser (with 3 different wavelength 755nm, 808nm, 1064nm)
Our machines are imported with approval of the Ministry of Health. Thus, the light will penetrate skin with precisely installed wavelengths which is safe for skin, effective for hair removal.
We update our machines every year to provide the best results. Besides, we can switch between machines for the best result.
Long result is various depending on each situation. With young people or people with strong hormones, hair may start to regrow after some months or years. Or, if you are pregnant, the hair will grow strong again.
With low quality machines, hair regrows much faster, or you even don’t see effectiveness after many sessions.
How it works and how many sessions?
After each session, your hair regrows as normal, then it starts to fall out naturally after 1 – 2 weeks. Your regrown hair will be softer and thinner.
Please keep in mind that not all 100% of your hair will fall out after the first 1 session. Some strong hair will need more than 1 session to fall out.
You will need to repeat the treatment every 2-3 weeks for the best result. Normally, it takes at least 5-8 sessions to make your hair invisible. If you have light hair colors, you may need more sessions.
What are our best packages for you?
COMBO 5: BUY 5 GET 1 FREE (buy 5 sessions and get 1 free additional session).
COMBO 10: BUY 10 GET 3 FREE (buy 10 sessions and get 3 free additional sessions).
With COMBO 5 and COMBO 10, it’s possible to share the sessions with other people if you want.
FULL PACKAGE: unlimited sessions in 2 years
The full package is only applied for 1 person, can not be shared with other people.
Additionally, you can pay into 2-5 installments depending on the packages you take. Thus, you can easily plan for your monthly expenses.
If you stay in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh…
- About 3-4 months: you should buy COMBO
- More than 6 months: you should buy FULL PACKAGE
Once you buy the COMBO or FULL PACKAGE, you can take treatments at our 2 locations in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh.
Female laser hair removal price list
What are our laser hair removal steps?
Laser hair removal procedure at Waxing House
- Shave the treated area.
You should shave your hair at home the day before if your skin is sensitive and dry. If you can not shave by yourself, our beautician will shave when you come for the treatment.
If your skin is dry, we will put nourishing lotion on your skin and wait for some minutes before moving to step 2. Other spas don’t care if your skin is dry or not.
- Proceed the laser hair removal treatment
- Put the specific after-treatment lotion to calm down the skin and prevent ingrown hair.
Our lotion is specific lotion, not the normal body lotion like other spas use. The lotion have needed functions such as antibacterial, calming and nourishing.
WHAT YOU SHOULD and SHOULD NOT DO before/after LASER
- It’s better you shave your hair and put the lotion on the treated area the day before laser.
- For underarm treatment, don’t apply the deodorant 24-48 hours before and after the treatment
- For facial area, you must remove all makeup, lotions or creams with your own cleanser at home before coming for laser to prevent any discomfort feeling.
- Avoid sunbathing at least 5-7 days before and after the laser
- Take a bath with cool water and without shower gel within 24 hours after laser treatment.
- Avoid heat such as hot steaming, saunas, hot tubs.
- Don’t go swimming 5-7 days after the treatment
How often should I get laser for the best result?
The interval time between sessions is 2-3 weeks. It’s suggested to come back every 2-3 weeks for the best result until the hair becomes invisible.
In which case will I get my money back?
If you have taken 3 sessions and less than 10% of your hair falls out, you can claim for refund. We’ll refund you 100% of the paid amount. If you paid by credit cards, we’ll subtract 4% of total paid amount because it’s the bank’s charge for the card transaction via POS.
Note: Please be noted that if you have a fair hair (light blond), it’s better you get waxing. Laser does not work on fair hair.