- Advantages of bikini laser hair removal
- Laser hair removal technologies used at Waxing House
- 4 reasons you should get bikini laser hair removal at Waxing House
- How many sessions of bikini laser hair removal will you need?
- How much is the bikini laser hair removal?
- Best packages for bikini laser hair removal
- Get effectiveness or you money back
- How often should I get the treatment?
- Bikini laser hair removal procedure at Waxing House
- What you should/should not do after bikini laser hair removal?
- Does laser permanently remove pubic hair?
Waxing House provides bikini laser hair removal with the most advanced technologies. Get effectiveness or your money back. Read more to know about our bikini laser hair removal.
Advantages of bikini laser hair removal
Bikini laser hair removal, or often called Brazilian laser hair removal, has many advantages as below:
- Dual effects 2 in 1: hair reduction and skin firming
- Quick hair reduction
- Cleaner and more comfortable feeling
- Skin improvement: smoother and brighter
- Long-lasting effect
Laser hair removal technologies used at Waxing House
- Triple Diode laser (combination of 3 wavelengths 755/808/1064 nm) is effective for white to dark skin. It’s more effective than single diode laser with only one wavelength.
- E-light is an advanced technology that simultaneously harnesses the power of radio frequency (RF) and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL). E-light is a more advanced hair removal technology than IPL. With wavelengths from 650 to 1200 nm, E-light is effective for a wide variety of skin types and hairs. Radio Frequency (RF) is a popular noninvasive technology that raises the temperature of the deep layers of the skin, changing the structure of collagen and regenerating skin cells. RF will add more heat to follicles during hair removal treatment, decreases the pore size , tightens the skin, and provides wrinkle reduction.
With its dual action mechanism, E-light both destroys hair follicles and tightens the skin on the genitals. Therefore, the E-light hair removal technology at Waxing House has been chosen by many customers, especially for private areas.
4 reasons you should get bikini laser hair removal at Waxing House
- Waxing House has been a prestigious place for waxing and laser hair removal services since 2010. You can find many reviews about our services on Google.
- Waxing House offers 100% money back guarantee if the hair does not fall out within the first 3 sessions. You don’t have to worry about wasting money and time for nonsense services.
- Our modern, high-quality machines not only safely provide the best hair removal result but also brighten and firm the genital skin, which you cannot get with a low-quality machine.
- Private room, not shared room like many other places.
How many sessions of bikini laser hair removal will you need?
Since the hair on private area is very strong, you will need at least 8-10 sessions to make it thin and invisible. The number of needed sessions will vary on many factors such as the hair growth cycle, hormone levels, hair root color and genetics. Therefore, it’s better that you get consultation for the best service packages.
How much is the bikini laser hair removal?
This is price list for bikini laser hair removal:
Best packages for bikini laser hair removal
Waxing House always has different good packages for bikini laser hair removal:
The full package is only valid for 1 person, cannot be shared with others. Additionally, you can pay into 2-5 installments depending on the total amount. Thus, you can easily plan for your monthly expenses.
Get effectiveness or you money back
Don’t forget that Waxing House offers 100% money back guarantee if your hair does not fall out after 3 sessions. Why 3 sessions? Because in the first 3 sessions, we will adjust the energy from low to high for the best effects, and your skin can have time to get used to laser. Using high energy in the first session can burn your skin. Be patient, your skin’s safety should be put in the highest priority.
How often should I get the treatment?
With bikini area, the interval time between sessions ahould be 3-4 weeks.
Bikini laser hair removal procedure at Waxing House
1. Shave and clean the genital area
The genital skin is very sensitive, it’s the best you can shave your bikini area at home the day before the treatment. However, if you cannot shave yourself, we will shave for you when you come. You should clean your private area before coming.
2. Carry out bikini laser hair removal
- Apply the gel onto the skin to cool, lubricate the machine’s handle and keep the light go straight down the hair follicles.
- Adjust the mode and energy of the E-light or triple Diode laser machine depending on skin and hair type.
- Thoroughly shoot on the genital area. We always start from low energy to high energy, do not force customers to endure the high energylike other places do.
3. Post-laser hair removal care
Put the specific after-treatment lotion to calm down, nourish and prevent ingrown hair at the treated area. The lotion completely light weight and safe to be used for the genital area, not the normal body lotion as other places use.
What you should/should not do after bikini laser hair removal?
- You can still use an intimate cleanser for the genital area as usual. It’s better you use cool water for the first 1-2 days after the laser treatment
- Do not go to the sauna within 2 days
- Don’t go swimming within 5-7 days because the swimming pool water contains a lot of chlorine, which is not good for the skin
- Do not use any exfoliator the genital area within 5-7 days
- Use a specific lotion/cream to lighten, nourish the skin safely. The lotion will help skin to recover faster.
Does laser permanently remove pubic hair?
No. Laser hair removal heats the hair follicles to stop new hairs from re-growing. Although this treatment has called “permanent hair removal”, it doesn’t mean the hair will not regrow forever. This treatment makes your hair regrow much thinner, softer and may be invisible. You can get rid of the hair for long or short period of time depending on individual situations.
More FAQs about bikini/brazilian laser hair removal, please enter HERE.