- Advantages of bikini laser hair removal
- Laser hair removal technologies used at Waxing House
- 4 reasons you should get bikini laser hair removal at Waxing House
- How many sessions are enough?
- How much does the bikini laser hair removal cost?
- Best packages for bikini laser hair removal
- What if the laser does not work effectively on your hair?
- How often should I get the treatment?
- Bikini laser hair removal procedure at Waxing House
- What you should/should not do after bikini laser hair removal?
Advantages of bikini laser hair removal
Bikini laser hair removal, or often called Brazilian laser hair removal, has many advantages as below:
- Dual effects 2 in 1: reduce hair and rejuvenate the genital skin
- Quick hair reduction
- Cleaner and more comfortable feeling
- Skin improvement: smoother and brighter
- Long-time effect
Laser hair removal technologies used at Waxing House
- Triple Diode laser (combination of 3 wavelengths 755/808/1064 nm) is effective for white to dark skin. It’s more effective than single diode laser with only one wavelength.
- E-light is an advanced technology that simultaneously harnesses the power of radio frequency (RF) and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL). E-light is a more advanced hair removal technology than IPL. With wavelengths from 650 to 1200 nm, E-light is effective for a wide variety of skin types and hairs. Radio Frequency (RF) is a popular noninvasive technology that raises the temperature of the deep layers of the skin, changing the structure of collagen and regenerating skin cells. RF will add more heat to follicles during hair removal treatment, decreases the pore size , tightens the skin, and provides wrinkle reduction.
With its dual action mechanism, E-light both destroys hair follicles and tightens the skin on the genitals. Therefore, the E-light hair removal technology at Waxing House has been chosen by many customers, especially for private areas.
4 reasons you should get bikini laser hair removal at Waxing House
- Waxing House has been a prestigious place for waxing and laser hair removal services since 2010. You can find many reviews about our services on Google.
- Waxing House provide 100% money back if no effectiveness within the first 3 sessions. You don’t have to worry about wasting money and time for nonsense services.
- Our modern, high-quality machines not only safely provide the best hair removal result but also brighten and firm the genital skin, which you cannot get with a low-quality machine.
- Private room, not shared room like many other places.
How many sessions are enough?
Since the hair on your genital area is very strong, you will need at least 8-10 sessions to make it thin and invisible. Moreover, if you have fair hair, strong follicles, you will need more sessions than others. Therefore, it’s better that you get consultation for the best service package.
How much does the bikini laser hair removal cost?
|BIKINI LASER HAIR REMOVAL||PRICE VND|
|Bikini line (depends on situation)||300,000-500,000|
|Brazilian/Full bikini (excludes back hole)||600,000|
Best packages for bikini laser hair removal
Waxing House always has different good packages for bikini laser hair removal:
- COMBO 5: BUY 5 GET 1 (buy 5 sessions, get 1 more session).
- COMBO 10: BUY 10 GET 3 (buy 10 sessions, get 3 more sessions).
With COMBO 5 and COMBO 10, you can share bought sessions with others if you want.
- FULL PACKAGE: you pay 10 sessions and get unlimited sessions in 2 years
The full package is only valid for 1 person, cannot be shared with others. Additionally, you can pay into 2-5 installments depending on the package amount. Thus, you can easily plan for your monthly expenses.
What if the laser does not work effectively on your hair?
Don’t forget that Waxing House will give you 100% refund if you do not see the improvement after the first 3 sessions.
Why 3 sessions? Because in the first 3 sessions, we will adjust the energy from low to high for better effects, and your skin can have time to get used to laser. Using high energy in the first session can burn your skin. Be patient, your skin safety should be put in the highest priority.
How often should I get the treatment?
With bikini area, the interval time between sessions ahould be 3-4 weeks.
Bikini laser hair removal procedure at Waxing House
1. Shave and clean the genital area
The genital skin is very sensitive, it’s the best you can shave your bikini area at home the day before the treatment. However, if you cannot shave yourself, we will shave for you when you come. You should clean your private area before coming.
2. Carry out bikini laser hair removal treatment
- Apply the gel onto the skin to cool, lubricate the machine’s handle and keep the light go straight down the hair follicles.
- Adjust the mode and energy of the E-light or triple Diode laser machine depending on skin and hair type.
- Thoroughly shoot on the genital area. We always start from low energy to high energy, do not force customers to endure the high energylike other places do.
3. Post-laser hair removal treatment care
Put the specific after-treatment lotion to calm down, nourish and prevent ingrown hair at the treated area. The lotion completely light weight and safe to be used for the genital area, not the normal body lotion as other places use.
What you should/should not do after bikini laser hair removal?
- You can still use an intimate cleanser for the genital area as usual. It’s better you use cool water for the first 1-2 days after the laser treatment
- Do not go to the sauna within 2 days
- Don’t go swimming within 5-7 days because the swimming pool water contains a lot of chlorine, which is not good for the skin
- Do not use any exfoliator the genital area within 5-7 days
- Use a specific lotion/cream to lighten, nourish the skin safely. The lotion will help skin to recover faster.