This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt
Get super premium, gentle bikini wax and Brazilian wax with Australian hot waxes in private rooms that you can only find at Waxing House.
Waxing House – the beloved destination for bikini wax and Brazilian wax
Since 2010, Waxing House has been renowned for its exceptional bikini wax and Brazilian wax services, utilizing Australian hot waxes and expert waxing techniques.
What is bikini wax? Brazilian wax?
Bikini wax is removing much or little hair on the sides of your intimate area.
Brazilian wax involves either completely removing all hair from the private area or leaving a small patch in the front.
What are bikini line, full bikini, and Brazilian wax?
|Bikini line||Full bikini||Brazilian|
|Removes the hair that is visible when wearing a bikini panty.||Remove all the hairs in the front.||Remove all the hairs in the front. Or, leave a small shape (triangle, square, landing strip, round)|
Many of our clients consider “Brazilian wax” to be “full bikini wax”. Therefore, please clearly confirm with your service staff if you want to remove all the hair or leave a little hair when getting “Brazilian wax”.
Popular shapes for female Brazilian wax
These are the most loved popular shapes for brazilian wax:
7 reasons to get bikini wax at Waxing House
These are just some of the reasons why Waxing House stands out as a top destination for bikini waxing services:
- High-quality products: Waxing House uses premium hot waxes, before/ after wax oil and lotion from Jax Wax Australia, a reputable brand known for its gentle and effective products.
- Minimized redness: Waxing House utilizes hot waxes specifically formulated for sensitive skin, ensuring minimal redness and irritation after your wax.
- Hygienic practices: Waxing House employs strict hygiene practices, using new wooden sticks for each client and discarding them afterward to prevent cross-contamination.
- Pain-free technique: Waxing House’s experienced estheticians employ professional waxing techniques that minimize pain, eliminating the need for pain relief medication.
- Private and clean service rooms: Waxing House ensures your privacy and comfort by providing private, clean service rooms for all waxing procedures.
- Pregnancy-friendly waxing: Waxing House offers specialized bikini waxing services for pregnant women, ensuring a safe and comfortable experience.
- Customized shaping: Waxing House’s experienced staff can tailor the bikini wax to your desired shape, leaving you with the look you want.
Price list for women’s Brazilian wax
Our commitment to providing high-quality, comfortable, and professional bikini waxing and Brazilian waxing services at an unbeatable price makes us the premier choice in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Make a reservation now!
Our good waxing packages for multiple sessions
You can consider to buy our below packages and save the cost:
Bikini waxing steps
Bikini waxing steps
Total time: 30 minutes
1. Cleansing private area
We suggest you cleanse the private area with intimate gel before coming, or you can do that at our location before waxing. Or, our staffs will use pre-wax liquid to clean with wet tissue.
2. Waxing process
The melted hot waxes will be applied on the bikini area, then removed quickly. We use the most comfortable wax for sensitive skin and tiny wooden sticks to ensure the minimum pain.
3. Removing wax residue with specific after-wax oil
After waxing, we use professional after-wax oil to completely remove the wax residue, calm down your skin and release the pain.
(Many places only use massage oil or other oils which easily causes pore clogging and ingrown hair later. Those oils are not specific oil for removing wax residue).
4. Applying specific after-wax lotion
Applying after-wax lotion formulated with tea tree oil and antioxidants on the waxed area. This specific lotion helps to calm down the waxed area, prevent ingrown hairs and nourish the skin. This after-wax lotion is safe to be used for the bikini area.
You can buy this lotion to continuously use at home to prevent ingrown hair and nourish the skin.
Estimated Cost: 400.000 VND
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BIKINI WAX, BRAZILIAN WAX
What should I prepare for a bikini wax?
Cleanse your private area before coming.
You can cleanse your intimate area at our toilet if you are coming straight from work.
What kinds of waxes are used for bikini waxing?
We use hot waxes imported from Jax Wax Australia.
How long is the hair?
In order to completely remove the hair roots, the hair should be at least 0.5 cm, preferably 0.7-1 cm. If you have recently shaved, you will need to wait about 2 weeks for the hair to regrow long enough.
How often should I get bikini waxing?
Most of our clients find they need a bikini waxing every 3 – 6 weeks.
Can I get bikini waxed during my period?
Possible. Just be aware that the bikini area is more sensitive during this time, so you may feel more painful than usual. And, you will need to wear a tampon if you want to get bikini wax.
Is it safe to have a bikini wax while pregnant?
Yes. However, you may experience more skin sensitivity due to he hormonal changes during pregnancy. Our wax specialists will make you as comfortable as possible during brazilian wax.
What should not I do after bikini wax?
– Avoid hot steaming, saunas, hot tubs in 24 hours.
– After Brazilian waxing, all dead cells are removed, you don’t need exfoliation within 7 days. Many places suggest you to use body scrubs for bikini area 3-4 days after wax to prevent ingrown hair, but that’s not recommended.
– To prevent ingrown hair, you should use after-wax lotion because it contains active ingredients that has anti-bacterial function. Also, it nourishes, safely lighten your sensitive private area.
Need consultation? Contact us now!